Mindrum

The first station south from Cornhill on the branch line to Alnwick was at Mindrum, Northumberland see image 10891. The station closed to passengers in 1930, with the line closing completely in 1965. This September 2006 view is taken from the infilled road bridge to the north of the site showing the goods shed with the station building beyond. [Ref query 16308]

Location: Mindrum

Company: Cornhill Branch (North Eastern Railway)

Photographer: John Furnevel

Contact photographer: John Furnevel

Contact editor

Date: 02/09/2006

Image number: 56749


Other photographs of Mindrum on RailScot