Cardonald Junction

K2 Mogul 61772 Loch Lochy passing Cardonald Junction on 9 June 1959 with a westbound freight. (The plate on the left lamp bracket reads N279) [Ref query 5426]

Location: Cardonald Junction

Company: Glasgow and Paisley Joint Railway

Photographer: G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow

Make contact: G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow

Date: 09/06/1959

Image number: 56718


Other photographs of Cardonald Junction on RailScot