The old branch terminus at Dinas Mawddwy, looking towards the buffer stops in September 2016. The station closed to passengers in 1931 and completely in 1951. For many years it served as a local shop See image 38611 but was converted to a fine private residence in 2005.
Location: Dinas Mawddwy
Company: Mawddwy Railway
Photographer: Mark Bartlett
Contact photographer: Mark Bartlett
Image number: 56583