Carnwath

The 1051 Edinburgh Waverley - London Euston via Birmingham New Street approaching Carstairs East Junction on 31 August 2016. The train is passing a large works depot occupied by South Lanarkshire Council roads department. The depot stands on the site once occupied by Carnwath station (closed 1966).

Location: Carnwath

Company: Caledonian Railway

Photographer: John Furnevel

Make contact: John Furnevel

Date: 31/08/2016

Image number: 56396


Other photographs of Carnwath on RailScot