Howwood

Howwood station under construction in 2000. The view looks south. This was opened on the site of the station which opened in 1876 and closed in 1955. A very short lived Howood terminus station existed at the same site in 1840.

Location: Howwood

Company: Glasgow, Paisley, Kilmarnock and Ayr Railway

Photographer: Ewan Crawford

Make contact: Ewan Crawford

Image number: 54026


Other photographs of Howwood on RailScot