Perth Carriage Sidings

Originally Gresley chief engineer's saloon DE900580, built at Doncaster in 1936. The modified vehicle was used for a time as an observation coach on the West Highland Line where it carried the name Loch Eil and is seen here at Perth Carriage Sidings around 1980. The coach is now at WCRC Carnforth. [Ref query 5313]

Location: Perth Carriage Sidings

Company: Scottish Central Railway

Photographer: Bill Roberton

Contact photographer: Bill Roberton

Contact editor

Date: 1980

Image number: 53962


Other photographs of Perth Carriage Sidings on RailScot