Potterhill Junction

Location of Potterhill Junction looking towards Elderslie. The line from Meikleriggs Junction came in from the left. This closed in 1909 at the time when Corsebar Junction to Barrhead was singled and the signalboxes closed. The photograph was taken in 1987 a few months after the track of the closed line was lifted. [Ref query 4228]

Location: Potterhill Junction

Company: Paisley Canal Line (Glasgow and South Western Railway)

Photographer: Ewan Crawford

Make contact: Ewan Crawford

Date: 1987

Image number: 52662


Other photographs of Potterhill Junction on RailScot