Anderston

N15 0-6-2T 69163 calls at Anderston Cross on 6 May 1961 with the BLS Bathgate and District rail tour from Maryhill Central. The station closed in August 1959, only to reopen some 20 years later as plain Anderston.

Location: Anderston

Company: Glasgow Central Railway

Photographer: G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow

Make contact: G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow

Date: 06/05/1961

Image number: 52005


Other photographs of Anderston on RailScot