Bolton 66, a regular performer on Heritage services in Blackpool since 1981, climbs past the Cliffs Hotel stop between Gynn Square and the Cabin in May 2015. It ran in Bolton from 1901 to 1946, spent time in use as a summer house and then chicken hut but was purchased by the Bolton 66 Trust in 1963 and restored.
Location: Cabin [Tram]
Photographer: Mark Bartlett
Contact photographer: Mark Bartlett
Image number: 51860