The first station at Hollinwood was opened by the L&YR in 1880. It closed in 2009 when rail services on the Oldham Loop ceased and was completely rebuilt for Metrolink services. 3044 calls on its way to Rochdale. See image 42860 for the same location in 2009.
Company: Lancashire and Yorkshire Railway
Photographer: Mark Bartlett
Contact photographer: Mark Bartlett
Image number: 51847