V1 67661 with a Clydebank East - Springburn train passing below Royston Road and through the site of the former Garngad station, three quarters of a mile short of its ultimate destination, on 8 May 1956. Garngad station had closed to passengers in 1910.
Company: City of Glasgow Union Railway
Contact photographer: G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow
Image number: 51785