Stirling

The Engine Shed alongside Stirling station, seen here on 1 April 2015. Originally built as an ordnance depot in 1899 the building, known latterly as Forthside Barracks, is currently being refurbished and transformed into a centre for construction skills. The centre is due to open in the Spring of 2016 and will host events, exhibitions and other related activities. The building was never used as an engine shed.

Location: Stirling

Company: Forthside Barracks

Photographer: John Furnevel

Make contact: John Furnevel

Date: 01/04/2015

Image number: 50899


Other photographs of Stirling on RailScot