Glenesk Viaduct

The sweeping single arch of the Edinburgh and Dalkeith Railway Company's Glenesk Viaduct (1830), seen from the east side illuminated by March sunshine in 2007. Photograph taken from the steep sided valley of the North Esk, on the edge of Dalkeith's Ironmills Park. See image 14929

Location: Glenesk Viaduct

Company: Edinburgh and Dalkeith Railway

Photographer: John Furnevel

Contact photographer: John Furnevel

Contact editor

Date: 12/03/2007

Image number: 50584


Other photographs of Glenesk Viaduct on RailScot