Looking south across fields towards the former Killywhan station in November 2005. The station building has been refurbished and extended since closure in 1959. The site of the level crossing is by the metal gate at the end of the platform on the far left of the picture.
Company: Castle Douglas and Dumfries Railway
Photographer: John Furnevel
Make contact: John Furnevel
Image number: 5991