Williamwood

42275 approaching Williamwood from the Muirend direction in June 1955 with a train for Uplawmoor. The embankment on the right carried the line from Muirend to Clarkston East Junction and was used from time to time for the storage of carriages and wagons awaiting repair or scrapping. See image 9185

Location: Williamwood

Company: Lanarkshire and Ayrshire Railway

Photographer: G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow

Contact photographer: G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow

Contact editor

Date: 18/06/1955

Image number: 49991


Other photographs of Williamwood on RailScot