Westerton Junction

Ex-Caledonian 0-6-0 no 57652 approaching Milngavie Junction (Westerton Junction from 1959) at the south end of the Milngavie branch with the branch goods on 24 May 1957. The containers are thought to contain paper from the Ellangowan Mill. [Ref query 6552]

Location: Westerton Junction

Company: Glasgow and Milngavie Junction Railway

Photographer: G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow

Contact photographer: G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow

Contact editor

Date: 24/05/1957

Image number: 49723


Other photographs of Westerton Junction on RailScot