East Wemyss Level Crossing

Looking south over the A955 at East Wemyss on 1 January 1986. Remnants of the Wemyss Coal Company level crossing with the headframe of Michael Colliery in the background. From 1947 the railway from the pit to Scott's Road sidings was transferred to NCB ownership.

Location: East Wemyss Level Crossing (former)

Original line: Wemyss Private Railway

Photographer: Bill Roberton

Contact photographer: Bill Roberton

Contact editor

Date: 01/01/1986

Image number: 49525

Other photographs of East Wemyss Level Crossing on RailScot