NBR 256 Glen Douglas with Scottish Rambler no 3 during a photostop at Drumshoreland station on 30 March 1964. Originally opened as Broxburn in 1849 the name change occurred in 1870. The station, which closed to passengers in 1951, was located in the shale mining centre of West Lothian, signs of which can be seen on both sides of the picture.
Company: Edinburgh and Bathgate Railway
Photographer: John Robin
Contact photographer: John Robin
Image number: 48812