Glenbarry

Base of the old water tank at the former Glenbarry station, photographed looking south in 1988. Located between Cornhill to the north and Knock to the south, the station originally opened in 1859 as Barry, only to close in October 1863. Reopened under the new name of Glenbarry in February 1872 final closure eventually came in 1968. [Ref query 13360]

Location: Glenbarry

Company: Banff, Portsoy and Strathisla Railway

Photographer: Ewan Crawford

Contact photographer: Ewan Crawford

Contact editor

Date: 1988

Image number: 48629


Other photographs of Glenbarry on RailScot