Altcar and Hillhouse

Looking north west along the closed line to Southport Lord Street from the site of Altcar and Hillhouse station (closed 1952) through the bridge carrying the B5195 over the trackbed. [Ref query 6400]

Location: Altcar and Hillhouse

Company: Southport and Cheshire Lines Extension Railway (Cheshire Lines Committee)

Photographer: Ken Strachan

Make contact: Ken Strachan

Date: 16/05/2014

Image number: 47720