Rothesay Pier

The original Victorian pier buildings at Rothesay in the 1950s with the two-funneled Queen Mary II alongside. She gained a new larger single funnel when re-boilered and converted to oil-burning in 1957. [Old family photograph]

Location: Rothesay Pier

Company: Piers on the Firth of Clyde

Photographer: Colin Miller Collection

Make contact: Colin Miller Collection

Image number: 47261


Other photographs of Rothesay Pier on RailScot