Barton and Broughton

The old station building at Barton and Broughton, photographed in 2008. Although the station had closed in 1939 the building became two houses that were still occupied when seen here but, sadly, was demolished and the site alongside the line cleared in 2013. See image 44079

Location: Barton and Broughton

Company: Lancaster and Preston Junction Railway

Photographer: Mark Bartlett

Contact photographer: Mark Bartlett

Contact editor

Date: 01/03/2008

Image number: 47211


Other photographs of Barton and Broughton on RailScot