View north west across the former station forecourt at Galashiels towards the exit in December 2013, with less changed in this view than that in the opposite direction see image 45617. On the right is the Church of Our Lady and St Andrew, completed in 1876, while on the left is Anderson's Chambers, originally a tweed merchant's warehouse dating from 1879. The old forecourt is now a private car park used by occupants of the latter.
Location: Galashiels [1st]
Photographer: John Furnevel
Contact photographer: John Furnevel
Image number: 45630