Loth Station was on the section of the Duke of Sutherland's Railway that was opened on 1st November 1870 as far as Helmsdale. The station closed to passengers on the 13th of June 1960. The original station is the stone building on the left,this is now a private residence. The wooden extension was added in 1930 and is now a shop selling antiques and collectables including old railway items. Many of the original fittings are still in place.
Company: Duke of Sutherland^s Railway
Photographer: John Gray
Contact photographer: John Gray
Image number: 44634