Jordanstone

The site of Jordanstone station in 1996. View is north west towards the branch terminus at Alyth. The branch lost its passenger service in 1951 and closed completely in 1965. [With thanks to Ian Mackie, Kenneth Leiper and John Robin]

Location: Jordanstone

Company: Alyth Railway

Photographer: Ewan Crawford

Contact photographer: Ewan Crawford

Contact editor

Date: 1996

Image number: 44497