Silloth

The locomotive shed at Silloth was officially closed in July 1953. Gordon Highlander stands on the old shed site 11 years later, following arrival at Silloth station on 13 June 1964 with the Solway Ranger special from Carlisle.

Location: Silloth

Company: Carlisle and Silloth Bay Railway and Dock

Photographer: K A Gray

Make contact: K A Gray

Date: 13/06/1964

Image number: 44242


Other photographs of Silloth on RailScot