The former Border Counties station at Bellingham in July 2013. The station closed to passengers in 1956, with the line back to Reedsmouth finally abandoned in 1963. The station building was subsequently put to use as Council offices. Behind the camera is Bellingham Heritage Centre. The coaches provide additional exhibition space and tea room facilities.
Location: Bellingham (North Tyne)
Company: Border Counties Railway
Photographer: John Yellowlees
Contact photographer: John Yellowlees
Image number: 43859