Bellingham (North Tyne)

The old Bellingham station, closed in 1956, as seen from the road into the village from Redesmouth. It was later used as Council offices but has a plaque identifying its former role. See image 1843 for the platform side view.

Location: Bellingham (North Tyne)

Company: Border Counties Railway

Photographer: Mark Bartlett

Make contact: Mark Bartlett

Date: 07/06/2013

Image number: 43579


Other photographs of Bellingham (North Tyne) on RailScot