North Water Bridge Halt

Remains at North Water Bridge looking north towards Inverbervie in 1997. The station closed to passengers on 1 October 1951, with the branch closing completely in 1966.

Location: North Water Bridge Halt

Company: Montrose and Bervie Railway

Photographer: Ewan Crawford

Contact photographer: Ewan Crawford

Contact editor

Date: 1996

Image number: 42620


Other photographs of North Water Bridge Halt on RailScot