Lochee

The former station building at Lochee on the Caley's deviation for the Dundee and Newtyle. View is east in 1996. Platforms were at high level alongside the building which, following closure in 1955, saw use as a Burns Club.

Location: Lochee

Company: Dundee and Newtyle Deviations (Scottish Central Railway)

Photographer: Ewan Crawford

Make contact: Ewan Crawford

Date: 1996

Image number: 42346


Other photographs of Lochee on RailScot