Ladybank

The bufferstop of the former Kinross bay platform (trains had to reverse onto and off the branch until its closure in 1950) is visible in the stationmaster's garden at Ladybank, where trees have been removed from the up sidings.

Location: Ladybank

Company: Edinburgh and Northern Railway

Photographer: John Yellowlees

Make contact: John Yellowlees

Date: 06/02/2013

Image number: 41976


Other photographs of Ladybank on RailScot