Barrow Hill

Built by Beardmore at Dalmuir in 1928, Fowler ex-LMS 3F 0-6-0T no 47630 'stored' alongside Barrow Hill shed in the early 1960s. The locomotive was officially withdrawn from here in August 1962 and cut up the following month.

Location: Barrow Hill

Company: North Midland Railway

Photographer: K A Gray

Make contact: K A Gray

Image number: 41672


Other photographs of Barrow Hill on RailScot