4 CEP (Class 411) unit 1560 emerges from Dover Western Docks on 13 February 1993 bound for London Victoria. The station at Western Docks (formerly Dover Marine) closed the following year. The listed station building was subsequently put to use as a cruise terminal.
Location: Dover Western Docks
Company: South Eastern and Chatham Railway
Photographer: Bill Roberton
Contact photographer: Bill Roberton
Image number: 41380