The first of the three stations to carry the name Musselburgh, in this case for a mere 13 months from June 1846 until July 1847, when it was renamed Inveresk. On a dreich 2nd May 1964, the last day of operation of Edinburgh-Berwick local services, a westbound stopping train makes plenty of steam as it prepares to restart from Inveresk station.
Company: North British Railway
Photographer: Frank Spaven Collection (Courtesy David Spaven)
Make contact: Frank Spaven Collection (Courtesy David Spaven)
Image number: 41325