View east along the Deeside Way towards Aberdeen at Murtle on a beautiful autumn day in November 2012. Opened in 1853, Murtle station was reduced to a Halt in 1930, before closing in April 1937. The old timber station building has had limited alteration. The granite Station Master's ('Agent' in GNoSR terms) house is in good repair and is sited just north of the station.
Company: Deeside Railway
Photographer: Brian Taylor
Contact photographer: Brian Taylor
Image number: 40992