View north east along the original (1848) route through Cowdenbeath in the early 1960s. This section of the line, which closed in 1966, ran past the former Lumphinnans No 1 Colliery towards Lumphinnans Central Junction.
Location: Lumphinnans Central Junction
Company: Edinburgh and Northern Railway
Photographer: Frank Spaven Collection (Courtesy David Spaven)
Make contact: Frank Spaven Collection (Courtesy David Spaven)
Image number: 40014