The old St Pancras station, looking north across Euston Road from the roof of the long gone GN House in December 1985. On the left, the site of the Midland Railway's massive 1887 Somers Town goods depot is in the process of being cleared to make way for the British Library.
Location: St Pancras
Company: London Extension (Midland Railway)
Photographer: Ian Dinmore
Make contact: Ian Dinmore
Image number: 39994