Drybrook Road station was in the middle of the forest where the Mineral Loop joined the Severn and Wye Main Line. It was two miles from Drybook and not even on a metalled road! The station closed to passengers in 1929. This sign, photographed in June 2002, was erected when the trackbed was made into a cycle path.
Location: Drybrook Road
Company: Severn and Wye Railway
Photographer: John Thorn
Make contact: John Thorn
Image number: 39981