Aviemore

Two Barclays at Aviemore in April 1981. On the right is 'Dailuaine' (2073/1939), now on display at Dewar's distillery in Aberfeldy. On the left is 'Clyde' (2315/1951) now on the Spa Valley Railway and since renamed 'Lady Ingrid'. See image 5703

Location: Aviemore

Company: Inverness and Perth Junction Railway

Photographer: Peter Todd

Make contact: Peter Todd

Date: 16/04/1981

Image number: 39755


Other photographs of Aviemore on RailScot