With all other station remnants gone on the Tissington Trail the beautifully restored signalbox at Hartington is a notable survivor. The display baord shows it in service when it fronted directly onto the wooden station platform and the brick base was almost hidden. Passenger services ceased in 1954 and the last goods train departed for Buxton in 1967. View north towards Parsley Hay.
Photographer: Mark Bartlett
Contact photographer: Mark Bartlett
Image number: 39704Tags: Signalbox