More than 60 years after closure, the old Macduff locomotive shed still stands on the hillside to the west of the former station see image 39268, where it is now used for storage. The stone built 2-road straight shed, latterly a sub to 61A Kittybrewster, serviced locomotives between 1872 and 1951. Photographed in May 2012 looking south from the A98.
Photographer: John Furnevel
Contact photographer: John Furnevel
Image number: 39606