The remains of Macbie Hill station looking south west towards Dolphinton in June 2004, with platform remains on the right and the site of the goods siding and loading facilities beyond. Originally opened by the Leadburn, Linton and Dolphinton Railway as Coalyburn in 1864, a name it carried for the first 10 years of its life, the station closed as long ago as 1933.
Location: Macbie Hill
Photographer: John Furnevel
Contact photographer: John Furnevel
Image number: 39576