Macduff

Looking over the former Macduff station in May 2012. Closed in 1951 the refurbished building is now a shop specialising in watersports accessories. See image 30079 The old locomotive shed, now in use as a storage facility, still stands in the left centre background.

Location: Macduff

Company: Banff, Macduff and Turriff Extension Railway

Photographer: John Furnevel

Contact photographer: John Furnevel

Contact editor

Date: 23/05/2012

Image number: 39268


Other photographs of Macduff on RailScot