The 1859 terminus of the Banff, Portsoy and Strathisla Railway at Portsoy, closed to passengers in 1884 when the line was extended west see image 39179. This notable structure, seen in May 2012, is currently used by the local council. To the right of the building a line ran down to Portsoy Harbour passing below Seafield Street (A98) through the tunnel visible in the background.
Location: Portsoy [1st]
Photographer: John Furnevel
Contact photographer: John Furnevel
Image number: 39216