Old postcard showing the station at Alloway. View is to the east from just by the tunnel - probably from the footbridge (which collapsed in 1948 under the weight of the passengers on the Troon Old Parish Church Sunday School Trip). The station cottages can be seen on the right - their address is still Station Cottages. The high level goods yard is now the site of the new Burns Heritage Museum.
Photographer: Colin Miller Collection
Make contact: Colin Miller Collection
Image number: 38759