Holehouse Junction

Looking north at Holehouse Junction, Ayrshire, on 16 July 1998 with the Broomhill siding diverging to the right. The former station (closed 1950) stood in the V of the junction.

Location: Holehouse Junction

Company: Ayr and Dalmellington Railway

Photographer: Bill Roberton

Contact photographer: Bill Roberton

Contact editor

Date: 16/07/1998

Image number: 37717


Other photographs of Holehouse Junction on RailScot