Newburgh [2nd]

An elderly 5-compartment grounded coach in use as a store at Newburgh, Fife, in April 1978. Closed to passengers in September 1955, the yard was still in use at this time for coal traffic.

Location: Newburgh [2nd]

Company: Edinburgh and Northern Railway

Photographer: Bill Roberton

Make contact: Bill Roberton

Date: 04/1978

Image number: 36008


Other photographs of Newburgh [2nd] on RailScot