A train for Airdrie stands at the terminus at Balloch in July 2005. Visible above the train in the background is part of the former station on the north side of Balloch Road. The 1850 station was replaced by the current terminus in April 1988 and the old building was subsequently put to use as a tourist information centre see image 21711.
Photographer: John Furnevel
Contact photographer: John Furnevel
Image number: 36694