Once a busy sub-shed of Thornton (62A), those days were long gone at Ladybank by March 1971 - except that a class 08 shunter stabled near the former coaling stage. The old EP&D works building in the background continued in use for several years as a wagon repair workshop, following official closure of the shed by BR in 1958 see image 35520.
Location: Ladybank Shed
Company: Edinburgh and Northern Railway
Photographer: Bill Jamieson
Make contact: Bill Jamieson
Image number: 36372