Looking south east across Camps Viaduct over the River Almond on 10 October 2011. The mineral line was part of a network serving quarries, works and other related activities. This section of the line was closed in 1959 and today it carries a public walkway through what is now part of a country park.
Location: Camps Viaduct
Company: Camps Branch (North British Railway)
Photographer: John Furnevel
Contact photographer: John Furnevel
Image number: 35972